All VAA members receive the following benefits:
Membership of the National body, the Federation of Australian Astrologers (FAA)
- The VAA newsletter ‘Horizons’ – emailed monthly from Feb to Dec (no issue in Jan)
The newsletter will keep you informed of local meetings and other events, as well as publishing astrological articles of interest.
All VAA members automically receive the A4 colour version of Horizons via email.
The black & white version can be posted to you for a small fee.
- Discounted entry to monthly lectures
- Notification of special events such as workshops, conferences and guest speakers
- The FAA Journal – an A4 colour magazine – is emailed quarterly in March, June, September and December of each year. The National journal publishes research papers and other articles of interest and keeps you up to date with both National and International information. The Journal via email is included with membership, or you can have the magazine posted to you for a small fee.
- Eligibility to attend the Biennial FAA Conference featuring top Australian and International speakers
- Access to examinations leading to professional qualifications
Diploma of Astrology and Advanced Diploma of Astrology – Read more on the Exams page
- Discounted astrology books for sale at VAA Meetings
- 10% off astrology books at TS Bookshop
The VAA offers 3 types of memberships: Single, Joint and Concession – with options for receiving Horizons Newsletter and the FAA Journal.
Single Memberships: 1 person ($75)
Concession Memberships: 1 person, concession/pension cardholders ($55)
Joint Memberships: 2 people ($110)
The form below will help you to choose the membership that is right for you!